Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rebound

Today was actually a pretty good day. I haven't said too much about school lately, except that I didn't want to be here, but today I had a good time. I was in the OR with Dr. B, an awesome Cardiothoracic surgeon who loves me :) He gave me a kick-ass evaluation, and told me he didn't want me to be a surgeon because he didn't want to compete with me. It was awesome.

I'm off now to Journal Club (the surgery folks get together at a restaurant and one of the attendings or residents presents an article for the purpose of reviewing the literature and having a bit of social time), then home to pack pack pack because I go HOME tomorrow, never to return to this place again! Yay!

I miss Megan like crazy, with her home all alone... :( I can't wait until I get to see her more often. This arrangement has been generally horrible, and it's about (damn) time that I get to spend some time with her that isn't rushed.

No comments: