Saturday, April 07, 2007

We have a kid!

Well, not exactly. Our kid is 18 and we don't have custody, but we do have her until Wednesday ;) Nicole, one of our old 4-H students, has come to visit us for a few days and we're having a good time. Yesterday we ran a few errands, then came home and watched movies for a few hours. Today we went to see Meet the Robinsons (again!) and had lunch. Tomorrow I think we might go to Hershey Park! Here's a photo of Megan and Nik from Thanksgiving. Isn't she a sweet-looking kid? She is. We love her dearly...


Oh, and it's snowing. Freaking April and it's snowing. Where are we, Alaska?

Anyway, Megan hasn't gotten a +OPK yet, so it looks like she's not ovulating just yet, but her other fertility signs are pointing toward ovulation in the next few days. THAT I'm excited about. Hopefully the follicles have been growing and growing, and they're nice and BIG and healthy, and will bring us a nice healthy baby or two :) More information on that to come.

So for now, I need to get my rear in gear and do a little studying. Hopefully I'll accomplish a little so I won't need to feel guilty about playing at Hershey tomorrow. Toodles!

4 comments:

vanishingword said...

good luck on conceiving!

Anonymous said...

hello :]

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn and Megan,But why did you erase my comment?A get back would have been nice?Well anywho,Happy Easter!!!


Dana.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn,Megan,Thanks for your comment,Did you guys get to read my poetry on my comment page?I WAS IN A real writing mood,guess i needed to let the words flow,and thay flew something fierce...


Dana.