Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Last one today, I promise!

I completely forgot to post about this! It looks like we'll be taking a family vacation after I finish my board exams in June! My mom owns a timeshare, and she traded to get a 2-bedroom condo in Orlando June 23-30! And there's enough room for me, Megan, her, megan's Mom, my brother, and his GF! So it will be a whole bunch of family all together! I'm so excited that I have a family that gets along, at least in patches. My mom and dad don't speak, but they each respectively get along with everyone :) Anyway I'm stoked! Megan's mom has taken us to Disney three times in the last two years, but I'm excited to get a more overall Orlando experience, like Sea World and maybe a trip to the beach. Anyway, I just wanted to share! And here's some Disney photos...just 'cause :)


Birthday flowers for me!
Megan's mother and Me at the Wonders of Life in Epcot...on my birthday! Check out the button...

Megan and her Mom in the fake snow at Disney MGM Studios.
Okay, that's plenty of Disney for now...

No comments: