Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekends off rock my socks off

I know, a totally dumb expression, but I sooooo mean it! This weekend off was amazing. I got to sleep in three times, got to see my girl AND my friends, including a rousing game of Munchkin (I'll trade you my cute shoulder dragon for your chain mail bikini!) and some fun outlet shopping. Not to mention there was a donut in there as well, AND ice cream (though not on the same day). I'm ready to tackle my first full week of surgery with bells on.

Megan's still not surging yet, so I hope it holds off a couple of days so I can be at home for the insems, so hope for us! Perfect insem day would be Thursday, so let's hope that the OPK stays negative until Wednesday at least :D

Off to study...topic of the evening: fluids, electrolytes, and nutrition.

No comments: