Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not much to say

We're 9 DPO today (or 10? not sure...) and have not tested. We don't plan to until Thursday at the earliest, and even then we might not. It's Megan's 25th birthday and we want to enjoy it, and what would make it better than a BFP? Sadly, a BFN would definitely make it worse, so what can you do? Anyway, she's not saying much about how she's feeling and isn't really obsessing, which is healthy, so we'll just have to see what happens.

As for me, I'm post-call after my first Trauma call and I must say it was just as exciting as my LAST call. Yep, no calls. We had one trauma during regular hours (elderly woman fell), but that was it, so really, I just got a good night's sleep (well, until 4:30 am when I had to get up anyway). So yeah, nothing too cool to talk about. Having call on Monday sure does make the week fly by though! One week from tomorrow, I move back home NEVER to come to York again! I'm going to push to switch my family medicine to someplace more local if at all possible b/c I can't exactly take the care with me here...Megan needs it for work!

So I'm off to throw down some lunch, then practice sewing together dead stuff so I can get better at suturing lacerations. Woot!

No comments: