Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Surgeon on call

I had my first call night on surgery last night and I must say that I'm exhausted. I mean, all the sitting around in bed studying, followed by sleeping soundly all night was really more than I could bear. Lol. Actually, we never got any calls, so I had a pretty normal night. I didn't even have to go to procedures today, I just get to stay in my room because I'm "post call" and the rule is I can't stay past noon on a post-call day. So I went to the clinic this morning and saw patients there, had some yummy Olive Garden lunch for free, and then came home and have been dinking about on the computer since then. I think I'll have to study soon, lest I get too horribly lazy.

My fainting issues appear to be a thing of the past, thank goodness! I'm so glad that it was only the one day I was having so much trouble. AF has calmed down as well.

Nothing to report in terms of TTC other than I haven't been this obsessive about this in MONTHS. It's weird. Megan needs to smack some sense back into me.

Naptime for me now :D

No comments: