Friday, September 07, 2007

Part deux

So I promised more updates, so here they are!

First, Zoe is growing like a little weed. She's almost as big as Bella now and now spending nights out of the crate. I'll add a pic here for those who aren't on Facebook. She's such a little ray of sunshine and keeps us on our toes. Not much else to report there other than we're grateful that she has straight hair...makes grooming a breeeeze.

Now the apartment. I dont' really have photos to post at the moment but I might after this weekend. We love our yard, and we like the place, but it has some really irritating quirks I don't really want to get into too much right now. But this weekend we'll finish painting and cleaning (we hope) so we'll be able to post some pics then of the different rooms. We're making some headway on clearing out what will be our baby's room, but is now a catchall storage closet from Hell. But photos soon to follow!

I also promised a Disney update. So we went on vacation in June after my boards with my mom, Megan's mom, Rob (my brother) and Heather (his now fiancee) for a week, and my mom ended up buying into the Disney Vacation Club as well, so now we're going to go at Christmas this year (just us and the moms) and then we'll be doing a cruise/beach/WDW combo vacation after I graduate! I hope one day we get to use the points for something other than Disney parks...but for now, I'll just be grateful that I get to go on so many vacations!

Now for friends...not too much to say there other than I never see them anymore :( Third year is keeping us all split up so I never see anyone, which just totally sucks. I miss them, but at least I get along well with my medical team people so I'm not too lonely. And of course I have Megan, but I'm such a people-person I really crave the interaction.

Sooo...what else to talk about? I might have to do a part three because I can't remember what I was supposed to write about....lol. I'm really tired, so bedtime now for me :)

No comments: