Monday, September 24, 2007

10-11 dpo-ish

Just a quick note tonight to say that we're not feeling overwhelmingly optimistic today. Megan's "symptoms" are a bit less today, and although we know they mean nothing, it's still disppointing. Also, she's been having a bad time at work, so that's frustrating.


I'm also REALLY busy with school...big SHELF exam this week, which will suck. Also a really, really nasty paper is due.


Finally, on a good note, I wanted to share a prototype photo of the baby bedding my mom is making for us. We might want to switch up a color or two, but here it is! Hate it if you want, but we love how vibrant it is :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love that pillow! That is so fun and original!!!

I hope the lack of symptoms means nothing. Really, I hardly felt pregnant so many times. I hope that this time will surprise you with that BFP. Gotta have some luck after all of those BFPs on the baby board!!! FX for you two.

Sorry her work has been crappy. Hope things get better!

Angele said...

I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!