Friday, September 28, 2007

Day off?

What on earth am I supposed to do with a day off? I've already cleaned the kitchen and worked on the (stupid fucking) cat piss stain in the carpet for the 47th time...and watched TV...and it's only 10:30. What do I doooo?

So, plan. I leave Tuesday for York and come back every Thursday evening (late). Megan is slated to ovulate midweek, so we're hoping her cycle skews a couple days later than normal so we can do the inseminations while I'm at home. Hope it works out :)

After this, we're going to do another natural cycle in November, maybe one in December depending on the timing, then possibly shoot for injectables in January. So I suppose that would mean a November-December get together with the RE and re-scheduling of the HSG that got unceremoniously canceled this past spring. Hopefully things will work out before then, but we're not really counting on it.

Time to go find something to do. The vacuum may be calling my name ;)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

i'd sleep. mmm sleep. :)

i hope the natural cycle works. you never know--look at folks like claire. it's so messed that they can't just get your pregnant--it's all such a big guessing game. fingers crossed for you two as always. when you get your bfp, we are sooo sending you some gymboree something-or-other, okay? :)