Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Puppy!

I had a chat with the breeder today, and it looks like all systems are GO for our puppy girl to come home on July 2. She's from a really great breeding and her grandsire is Brooks, one of my FAVORITE goldens of all time! They are just the cutest little things EVER!! Check out the video here at this link...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6649821001861485712&pr=goog-sl. The narrative might be boring, but they are just the cutest little teddy bears EVER! They are 6.5 weeks old now and we'll know which one is ours when they are 8 weeks. We don't get her until she's 11 weeks though, after vacation.

Anyway, the litter theme is Bugs, so we need to think of a registered name with "bug" in it. Any suggestions? Things like "bug in your ear" or "snug as a bug" or "Stop bugging me!" Please make suggestions! We need input. If the name fits, we'll call her Hope, but if she's a nutcase, we might call her Luna, so the registered/call name won't necessarily match.

Anyway, back to my break time! I only have 3 hours per evening and I'm half done already :(

No comments: